If you are an individual with an undying passion for digital media; if you think from heart and come out with awe-inspiring ideas; and if you are a source of inexhaustible energy, then Netbiz is the right place for you!
At Netbiz, we are always looking for fresh talent.
Send us your updated resume by filling up this form and be a part of our team!
Netbiz is looking for a creative content writer who can write blogs and can give crisp social media taglines. Experience of working in a digital agency is must. Need to have good communication skills & have interest in branding and brand strategy. The person must be driven by creativity and should be capable enough to think innovatively to leave an impact on the readers. Overall relevant digital work experience of at least 2 – 4 years in Conceptualizing, ideating and writing content for digital marketing campaigns, websites, emailers, newsletters and banners.
So if you want to be the part of our creative team of digital fascinators just mail back your updated resume asap to firstname.lastname@example.org. Location : Navi Mumbai
Our clientele includes Fortune 500 companies such as Godrej Group, Unilever, Schwarzkopf, Kanakia Group, Marathon, Wadhwa Group, Shapoorji Paloonji, ICICI PRUAMC, Indola, LG, TitanEye+, UB Group, Kingfisher, Yahoo, GroupM, Omnicom Group (OMG), Tanishq, Cadbury, SKODA, Rajesh Life Spaces and the list is unending!!!
-Implementation and management of advertising campaigns from start to finish
-Monitoring and optimizing multiple campaign executions to ensure campaigns are launching and delivering on schedule and according to client expectations
-Reviewing ad performance relative to campaign objectives to provide optimization recommendations and increase performance for client
-Ensuring all booked revenue is recognized while campaign objectives are consistently met or exceeded
-Identifying, troubleshooting & fixing creative issues
-Recognizing, analyzing and quickly solving discrepancies between ad servers
-Ensuring clients and internal sales teams are receiving exceptional customer service and support
-Participation in client campaign kick-off calls to outline ad tracking requirements and deliverables
-Providing Finance team with reporting for monthly billing as well as providing reporting to clients
-Assisting with various special projects as needed
-Working with internal teams to identify and design new tools and systems to improve efficiency
-Responsible for the execution of online advertising and promotions for continued growth of our client's products and brand using search engine marketing (SEM) and Google Display Network (GDN) based display and contextual campaigns across various search platforms for multiple geographies.
-Play a key role in all Lead Generation and online customer retention efforts.
-Manage display advertising efforts including budgets, trafficking, tracking, analysis and campaign optimization.
-Manage and optimize SEM/ GDN campaigns on an on-going basis to ensure campaign acquisition and revenue targets are met.
-Ideate innovative ways of reaching target audience or meet defined marketing objectives through SEM/GDN campaign
-Undertake activities such as keyword research, keyword categorization
-Generate daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc campaign performance and other reports
-Create and maintain project plans to update internal stakeholder on status of campaign performance and issues
-Responsible for gathering and maintaining competition information relevant to search and other digital channels
-Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEM practices, and emerging items of interest and sharing these with the team
-Understands Email Marketing
If interested, please mail your CV to
mentioning Ad Operations in the subject line. Also mention the following details:
1. Total Experience:
2. Current CTC:
3. Expected CTC:
4. Notice period :
We are looking for professionals with creative approach and unconventional thinking process.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Candidate should have at least 2 - 5 years of programming experience in Web Development, using PHP and MY SQL, Jumla , Wordpress, Drupal with sound knowledge in website development life cycle, programming methods.
- Should have excellent analysis programming skills, good communication skill, ability to work in a team.
- Experience in developing web services both REST and SOAP.
- Experience in Facebook Graph API, Google API.
- Experience in Codeigniter, Zend or any of the PHP framework.
At least 2-5 years Experience as a PHP Developer.
Qualification: B.E. /Any Graduate.